Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Love...

I love this tandem  bicycle canvas from Pottery Barn! While I have been lusting after this canvas it has been discontinued and I am unable to find it anywhere.


This zig zag rug from Calypso St. Barth would be A-mazing down a  hallway that needs a little jazzing up. You can find it here. I personally would love it in my hallway. As for the "oh la la" pillow, SO fun!



This is one of my favorite chandeliers. It is so different and I would love to use it in the dining room. Its the edison chandelier from Pottery Barn and it can be found here.




I love HGTV.  Ben calls it an addiction, i just call it awesome.  Anyways, Sarah Richardson is a designer that has multiple shows that air on the network but one of my favorites is called Sarah's House.  This is a staircase in her last season of a old farm house. Her creativity and style is something that I hope to achieve in my own home.





No comments:

Post a Comment